Istanbul to Cappadocia:
DAY 1- :
Early in the morning (05:30am) pick up from your hotel and transfer to Ataturk or Sabiha Gökcen Airport.
After 1 hour flight to Kayseri airport, we transfer you to Cappadocia region to for a full day of Cappadocia tour. Tour ends around 17:30pm.
Overnight in a cave hotel in Cappadocia.
- Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley): Walking among the colorful rock formations like camel shape.
- Pasabaglari (Monks Valley): The most beautiful mushroom shaped of the region.
- Red River (Avanos): Pottery demonstration by family from hittit period.
- Goreme Open air museum (Rock Churches): Byzantine rock carved churches, Wall paintings and frescoes; st basil, apple church, snake church, st barbara, sandals church, monasteries.
- Esentepe (Panoramic View): Resting at the best place for panoramic view of Cappadocia region.
- Uchisar Castle: The silk road below the castle of uçhisar the highest point of Cappadocia.
- Carpet: Hand Made carpet weaving by local women. ** Cappadocia to Istanbul: - DAY 2 -:
After you had your breakfast at the hotel, we pick you up around 09:30am and start second tour of Cappadocia. Visitings
- Catalkaya (three beauties): The biggest fairy chimnies in Cappadocia.
- Red Valley and Rose Valley (hiking 4km): Amazing rock formations, pigeon houses, naturel tunnels .
- Cavusin Village (old Greek houses): Cave and stone houses from Greeks.
- Kaymakli Underground City: The best and the most famous underground city in Cappadocia. 4 floors are opened for visiters.
- Pigeon Valley: Pigeon houses on the rock formations.
Accommodation: Miracle Cave Hotel, Cappadocia Cave Suites, Avanos Suites
End of the tour we transfer you back to the airport for your flight to Istanbul. At the airport in Istanbul; in front of the arrival gate, our driver will be waiting you with a sign written your name on it for transfer to your hotel.
*** Please contact whether you would like to join the Balloon Flight!!!! Included
- All airport transfers from Istanbul / Cappadocia / Istanbul
- Round trip domestic flight tickets
- 2 full days Cappadocia tour (private)
- Accommodation in a Cave Hotel with breakfast
- English speaking guide (private)
- A/C vehicle (private)
- Museum Tickets
- Parking & Gasoline