Flight to Denizli, Full Day Pamukkale Tour We transfer you from your hotel in Istanbul for early morning flight around 05:00am from Istanbul to Denizli airport. Upon arrival at the Denizli airport you wil pick up at the airport and transfer to Pamukkale; where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your tour with a professional guide to begin your full day tour of Pamukkale.
You will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis.The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool.
You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Then you will have free time about an houre to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. After meeting with our guide you will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. End of the tour we transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Full Day Ephesus Tour, Flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir Pick up from your hotel at 09:00am start to full day of Ephesus tour. First stop is the Temple of
Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch.
Then we will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Last stop is Isabey Mosque. End of the tour we transfer you to Izmir airport for you flight to Kayser or Nevsehir. Our driver will be waiting to in front of the arrival gate and transfer to Cappadocia region. Overnight in a cave hotel in Cappadocia.
Full Day Cappadocia Tour, Flight to Istanbul If you want to Join Baloon flight we pick you up at 05:00am, unless you join, we pick you up at 09:00 am for a full day tour of cappadocia.. In this tour; You will be visiting the most famous points in Cappadocia.
- Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley): Walking among the colorful rock formations like camel shape.
- Pasabaglari (Monks Valley): The most beautiful mushroom shaped of the region.
- Red River (Avanos): Pottery demonstration by family from hittite period.
- Goreme Open Air Museum (Rock Churches): Byzantine rock carved churches, Wall paintings and frescoes; St Basil, apple church, snake church, st Barbara, Sandals Church, monasteries.
- Kaymakli Underground City: The best and the most famous underground city in Cappadocia.
- Esentepe (Panoramic View): Resting at the best place for panoramic view of cappadocia region.
- Uchisar Castle: The silk road below the castle of uchisar the highest point of Cappadocia.
End of the tour we transfer you to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your flight to Istanbul. In front of the arrival gate ouır driver will be waiting again for transfer you to yout hotel in Istanbul.
• All Transfers Istanbul / Cappadocia / Kusadasi / Istanbul
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary and bus tickets
• 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4 star hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Breakfast and lunch on the tour
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges