Day 1: Flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, Full day Red Tour. Pick up from your hotel in Istanbul at 05:30am and transfer to Ataturk airport or Sabiha Gokcen Airport. Upon arrival Nevsehir or Kayseri airport you will be picked up at the airport and transfered to Cappadocia region.
- Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley): Walking among the colorful rock formations like camel shape.
- Pasabaglari (Monks Valley): The most beautiful mushroom shaped of the region.
- Red River (Avanos): Pottery demonstration from hittite period.
- Goreme Open air museum (Rock Churches): Byzantine rock carved churches, wall paintings and frescoes; st basil, apple church, snake church, st barbara, sandals church, monasteries.
- Esentepe (Panoramic View): Resting at the best place for panoramic view of Cappadocia region.
- Uchisar Castle: The silk road below the castle of uchisar the highest point of Cappadocia.
- Carpet: Hand Made Turkish carpet weaving by local women.
*** Please ask if you would like to join Balloon Flight!!!!
Day 2: Full Day Cappadocia Yellow Tour night bus to Pamukkale
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 pick up and meet with our tour guide to start your full day tour of South Cappadocia Tour.
- Catalkaya (three beauties): The biggest fairy chimnies in Cappadocia.
- Red Valley and Rose Valley (hiking 4km): Amazing rock formations, pigeon houses, naturel tunnels .
- Cavusin Village (old Greek houses): Cave and stone houses from Greeks.
- Kaymakli Underground City: The best and the most famous underground city in Cappadocia.
- Pigeon Valley: Pigeon houses on the rock formations.
Accommodation: Miracle Cave Hotel, Cappadocia Cave Suites, Dervish Cave Hotel or Avanos Suites After the tour you will travel overnight to Pamukkale in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned local bus departing the bus station approximately 9:00 pm. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Pamukkale for your personal needs.
Day 3: Full Day Pamukkale Tour, Kusadasi Upon your arrival at the Pamukkale / Denizli main bus station between 05:30 – 06:00, you will be picked up and transferred to your daily room to freshen up. You will have time to have breakfast and a short rest.
Around 09:30 you will be picked up from the hotel to begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. You will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis.
The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners
Then you will have some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 13:30 you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks.
At the end of the tour around approximately 16:00, you will begin your drive to Kusadasi (approximately 3 hours). We will drop you to your hotel in Kusadasi for dinner and for your overnight stay in Kusadasi.
Day 4: Full Day Ephesus Tour, Flight to Istanbul After breakfast at the hotel around 08:30 pick up and meet by with our guide to begin your full day tour
of Ephesus. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world.
After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards you will visit the Isabey Mosque.
At end of the tour you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening return flight to Istanbul.
At the airport in Istanbul; in front of the arrival gate, our driver will be waiting you with a sign written your name on it for transfer you to your hotel.
• All Transfers Istanbul / Cappadocia / Kusadasi / Istanbul
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary and bus tickets
• 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4 star hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Breakfast and lunch on the tour
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges