Day 1: Flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, Full day Red Tour Picked up from your hotel in Istanbul at 05:30am and transfered to Ataturk airport or Sabiha Gokcen
Airport. Upon arrival Nevsehir or Kayseri airport you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Cappadocia.
- Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley): Walking among the colorful rock formations like camel shape.
- Pasabaglari (Monks Valley): The most beautiful mushroom shaped of the region.
- Red River (Avanos): Pottery demonstration from hittite period.
- Goreme Open air museum (Rock Churches): Byzantine rock carved churches, wall paintings and frescoes; st basil, apple church, snake church, st barbara, sandals church, monasteries.
- Esentepe (Panoramic View): Resting at the best place for panoramic view of Cappadocia region.
- Uchisar Castle: The silk road below the castle of uçhisar the highest point of Cappadocia.
- Carpet: Hand Made Turkish carpet weaving by local women.*** Please ask if you would like to join Balloon Flight!!!! Day 2
: Full Day Cappadocia Yellow Tour night bus to Pamukkale After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 pick up and meet with our tour guide to start your full day tour of South Cappadocia Tour.
- Catalkaya (three beauties): The biggest fairy chimnies in Cappadocia.
- Red Valley and Rose Valley (hiking 4km): Amazing rock formations, pigeon houses, naturel tunnels .
- Cavusin Village (old Greek houses): Cave and stone houses from Greeks.
- Kaymakli Underground City: The best and the most famous underground city in Cappadocia.
- Pigeon Valley: Pigeon houses on the rock formations.Accommodation
: Miracle Cave Hotel, Cappadocia Cave Suites or Avanos Suites After the tour you will travel overnight to Pamukkale in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned local bus departing the bus station approximately 9:00 pm. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Pamukkale for your personal needs. Day 3: Cappadocia to Konya
We pick you up from your hotel at 08:00am and drive with our A/C vehicle to Konya along Mevlana Street, Konya's main avenue, to reach the age-old Alaettin Hill (a prehistoric tumulus) to visit the 1000-year-old Alaaddin Mosque, where Rumi often prayed. In its courtyard are the tombs of many of the Seljuk Turkish sultans who ruled during Rumi's lifetime, and who consulted him for spiritual guidance.
Walking down the north side of the Alaettin Hill we pass the remains of the Seljuk sultan's palace, then cross the street for a view of the elaborate portal of the medieval Great Karatay Medrese theological college, after which we walk to the Mosque and Tomb of Sems-i Tebrizi, Rumi's closest companion, spiritual mentor, and inspiration for many of his poetic works. Overnight in Konya.Day 4
- Konya to Istanbul Our driver takes us to Konya airport for our morning flight to Istanbul. (If you would like, you can extend your trip by adding extra nights in Konya or Cappadocia, please ask).
• All Transfers Istanbul / Cappadocia / Konya / Istanbul
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary and transportation to Konya
• 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• 1 night in Konya at a 4 or 5 star hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Breakfast and lunch on the tour
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges