Day 1: Pick up from your hotel in Istanbul at 05:30am and transfered to Ataturk airport or Sabiha Gokcen Airport. Upon arrival Nevsehir or Kayseri airport you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Cappadocia region.
- Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley): Walking among the colorful rock formations like camel shape.
- Pasabaglari (Monks Valley): The most beautiful mushroom shaped of the region.
- Red River (Avanos): Pottery demonstration from hittite time.
- Goreme Open air museum (Rock Churches): Byzantine rock carved churches, wall paintings and frescoes; st basil, apple church, snake church, st barbara, sandals church, monasteries.
- Esentepe (Panoramic View): Resting at the best place for panoramic view of Cappadocia region.
- Uchisar Castle: The silk road below the castle of uçhisar the highest point of Cappadocia.
- Carpet: Hand Made Turkish carpet weaving by local women.
*** Please ask if you would like to join Balloon Flight!!!!
Day 2: After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 pick up and meet with our tour guide to start your full day tour of South Cappadocia Tour. End of the tour night bus to Pamukkale.
- Catalkaya (three beauties): The biggest fairy chimnies in Cappadocia.
- Red Valley and Rose Valley (hiking 4km): Amazing rock formations, pigeon houses, naturel tunnels .
- Cavusin Village (old Greek houses): Cave and stone houses from Greeks.
- Kaymakli Underground City: The best and the most famous underground city in Cappadocia.
- Pigeon Valley: Pigeon houses on the rock formations.
Accommodation: Miracle Cave Hotel, Cappadocia Cave Suites or Avanos Suites
After the tour you will travel overnight to Pamukkale in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned local bus departing the bus station approximately 9:00 pm. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Pamukkale for your personal needs.
Day 3: Cappadocia to Konya
We pick you up from your hotel at 08:00am and drive with our A/C vehicle to Konya along Mevlana Street, Konya's main avenue, to reach the age-old Alaettin Hill (a prehistoric tumulus) to visit the 1000- year-old Alaaddin Mosque, where Rumi often prayed. In its courtyard are the tombs of many of the Seljuk Turkish sultans who ruled during Rumi's lifetime, and who consulted him for spiritual guidance.
Walking down the north side of the Alaettin Hill we pass the remains of the Seljuk sultan's palace, then cross the street for a view of the elaborate portal of the medieval Great Karatay Medrese theological college, after which we walk to the Mosque and Tomb of Sems-i Tebrizi, Rumi's closest companion, spiritual mentor, and inspiration for many of his poetic works. Overnight in Konya.
Day 4: Drive to Antalya After breakfast in the morning, we will drive to Antalya which takes about 3 hours. First on the tour we will visit Perge, one of the largest ancient cities in the Pamphylia region.
Perge was the capital of Pamphylia. The Roman Baths, the Agora, Colonaded Street, Nympharium and the stadium are all on the visit. Then we depart for the Aspendos Ancient Theatre.
This incredibly well preserved ancient theatre was built in the 2nd centrury A.D., it has a capacity of 15,000 people and it’s still being used for festivals and music concerts.
We have a lunch break at a restaurant on a nearby river then we will depart for Side( which pronounced See day). Side is one of the best classical ancient cities in Turkey, it was a port city that served the largest slave market in this region. During Roman times much construction took place in Side including a large theatre, Roman Baths and the Temple of Apollo. Overnight in Antalya.
Day 5: Flight back to Istanbul
After breakfast check out of the hotel in Antalya, we will transfer you to Antalya airport to take your flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be meet with our driver and will be transferred to your hotel in Istanbul . End of tour and services.
• All Transfers Istanbul / Cappadocia / Antalya / Istanbul
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary and transportation to Konya and Antalya
• 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• 1 night in Konya and Antalya at a 4 or 5 star hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Breakfast and lunch on the tour
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge fees
• Local taxes and service charges